The Digital Specialist will help drive overall growth of the company portfolio by developing and managing digital assets.
Barus Consulting is a boutique management consulting firm focused on developing and executing innovative solutions for clients in Pharmacy Markets. Through our team’s diverse clinical, business, technical and analytical expertise, we develop and promote integrated patient care products and solutions using data-driven decision making. Services include advanced analytics, business intelligence, software development, business development, sales & marketing, and overall strategy.
The Digital Specialist will help drive overall growth of the company portfolio by developing and managing digital assets. In this agile role, you will execute the day-to-day digital development and marketing activities across research, design, development, deployment, stakeholder communication, vendor management, delivery and maintenance. You will collaborate with senior leadership in review of portfolio and provide recommendations on marketing, business strategy and asset allocation to meet the company’s objectives. The Digital Specialist will posses advanced skills in design (both web and digital) and website development to implement and maintain the product vision, objectives and the UX life cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Website Development
- Maintain existing digital assets such as websites, marketing software, social media, customer lists, sales/marketing materials
- Update and apply software updates, security patches to WordPress sites
- Research and adopt relevant software required to manage social media, sales and marketing efforts
- Assist in the integration and management of outbound marketing campaigns through various social platforms and automated email marketing
- Create and update website designs, layout and content
- Design layouts to meet specific commercial or promotional needs such as digital brochures, posters, ads, logos, icons, etc..
- Design or acquire graphics to fit the layouts to achieve client objective
- Content Creation
- Create digital assets for social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube) such as online articles, posts, ads or site relevant content for promotion of various client products, services, websites, applications.
- Assist leadership in product development strategy
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to think strategically in product, sales and marketing for end-user adoption
- Self-starter with experience in content development and management and accountability
- Ability to keep projects organized and communicate status and risks effectively
- Creative, in-trend, out-of-the-box thinker
- Copyrighting skills
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 4+ years and advanced experience with design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD) or similar used for website design and commercial/promotional assets
- 4+ years of experience in designing and developing new websites using WordPress with e-commerce functionality; WooCommerce & Divi Theme experience an asset
- Thorough understanding of A/B testing and ability to design and implement
- Experience managing website updates, e-commerce product updates, and posting blogs/articles/ads for WordPress sites
- Experience with firewall rules, plugin updates, domain registration, email services, SFTP accounts
- Competency and experience in web-based CRM (Hubspot or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Mailchimp or similar)
- Proven experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) for marketing/sales efforts
- Strong understanding of Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must speak fluent English; French is asset
Barus Consulting is located in Quebec City, Canada, and offers employees a flexible workweek arrangement, performance bonus opportunities, & dental insurance.